You can prepare your qualified income trust online, (“Miller Trust”) for Florida Medicaid benefits right here, right now, for a fixed fee of $295. The QIT trust document is reviewed by our Florida elder law attorney, C. Randolph Coleman, prior to it being delivered to you. Mr. Coleman has been a practicing attorney and member of The Florida Bar for over 30 years and has been preparing qualified income trusts for over 25 years. He has hundreds of Qualified Income Trusts that have been accepted by the Florida Department of Children and Families.Prepare My Florida Qualified Income Trust Right Here, Right Now - Click Here
You need to gather the following information to complete the questions you will answer to prepare your qualified income trust online:
- The name of the person for whose benefit the trust is being prepared. That person is the “grantor,” or the person who will be applying for the Medicaid benefits. You will also need the grantor’s address.
- The name of the trustee. The qualified income trust “trustee” is the person who will be managing the trust on behalf of the grantor. The trustee and the grantor should not be the same person. You will also need the trustee’s address.
- The name of at least one successor trustee. The successor trustee is the person who will replace the initial trustee if the initial trustee is no longer able or willing to serve as trustee. You will need the successor trustee’s address.
- After you have collected the information above, and you will be directed to the page where actually provide us with the information we need to prepare your qualified income trust online, or Miller Trust.
- Prepare My Florida Qualified Income Trust Right Here, Right Now - Click Here
- At the preparation site you should sign in by opening an account, if you do not already have one. All of the information you enter is encrypted and secure. You will need to provide the name of the person for whom the qualified income trust is being prepared (the “grantor”), provide an email address where you can be reached, and create a password.
- You then will be transferred to the list of questions for which you must provide answers that will be used to prepare your qualified income trust online for your grantor.
- After you have completed the questions, you will be asked to “submit” the document for review by our elder law attorney. Payment in the amount of $395 will be required to submit the document for review.
- Upon receipt of your submission, we will review your qualified income trust within 48 hours and return it to you through our secure delivery of the documents through our website. We will notify you of the completion of the qualified income trust, and other documents by email. You must then log in to the website and you can download your completed qualified income trust, along with our Memorandum regarding the proper funding of the qualified income trust, and a letter we have prepared to your bank regarding the opening of a bank account for the qualified income trust.
- The process to prepare your qualified income trust online is relatively simple and quick. And, you receive your qualified income trust within 48 hours (exclusive of weekends and holidays) of you submitting the information online and submitting your qualified income trust for preparation.
If you have questions about your QIT and would would like a telephone consultation with Mr. Coleman, or an email consultation with him regarding your qualified income trust, you can purchase those services by clicking here for a telephone consultation, and by clicking here for an email consultation.
Thank you for visiting our website for Florida qualified income trusts, and please give us the benefit of your comments about the website.